I am a strong believer in the power of photography. The images we’ll create will tell the story of your family, your children, your life. My goal is to create images that will thrill my clients and will be cherished on the walls of their homes. I am here to help you do that from start to finish.
As a professional photographer, I value quality over quantity. I would prefer to present you with several amazing images you cherish and display in your home for years to come than hundreds of digital images that sit on a flash drive in your desk drawer. As such, my focus is on prints. However in this digital age, I know how important digital files are. You will receive a digital images of every print you order. You will also have the option of only purchasing hi-res images.
How It Works
- In-Person or Phone Consultation: Start by calling me at (435) 200-5351. We will meet to discuss your goals for your photo session. If possible, I prefer to do this in your home so we can make a plan for the custom wall art that will come from your session. We’ll discuss your or your family’s personality and how we can best capture that. I will provide pricing for prints, canvases, cards, and albums. Don’t know what you want? I’m here to guide you through the entire process with ideas and options that will perfectly fit your home. We will also discuss clothing options and any other questions you have so that you come to your photo creation session calm and totally prepared for the magic to happen.
- Photo Creation Session: We will meet in studio or on location to capture the fabulous images that will soon decorate the walls of your home. Because I already know what you want and you are well prepared, the session will be seamless!
- Image Selection: My favorite part! This is where you get to view and select the images that will become the timeless art in your home. I will have narrowed down the images so it isn’t overwhelming, but you know your smiles better than anyone in the world. The photo reveal can take place at my studio or in your home.
- Delivery/Pickup: Once your signature wall art arrives in my studio, I will let you know so we can schedule a delivery or pickup session. I’m even happy to help you hang your wall art if safety allows.
Call me at (435) 200-5351 to set up your in-person consultation, ask questions, or book a session.
Below are my most common photo sessions. Sitting fee is due upon booking. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, please contact me so we can discuss your needs.
Family Portrait Session Sitting Fee $50
- 1 hour on location in Heber Valley (other areas require travel fees, contact for details)
- Session will include full family portraits as well as small groups, such as mother/daughter(s), father/son(s), just children, just parents, or individual portraits depending on what we discussed at your in-person consultation
- 1 outfit change, if desired
Individual Portrait Session Sitting Fee $50
- Up to1 hour in studio or on location in Heber Valley (other areas may require travel fees, contact for details)
- 1 outfit change, if desired
Newborn Portrait Session Sitting Fee $65
Please note, it is best to photograph a newborn within their first two weeks when they are still sleepy and moldable. Please make note of this when scheduling your session.
- Up to 2 hours in studio or on location
- Multiple outfit changes/props/backdrops, if desired
- Can include several photos with parents and older siblings, if desired
Business Headshot Session $115 (only digital images)
- 1 person
- 1/2 hour in studio or on location in Heber Valley (other areas may require travel fees, contact for details)
- 2 high-resolution, edited images on a USB drive with print release, allowing you to print on business cards or publish on websites
- Packages start at $2500, please email or call for detailed pricing email@example.com, 801-556-2716